Okay. Here we go (and I apologize if none of these are a surprise to you. I probably don’t have that many secrets):
1. After compulsively eating ice cubes for 11 years, the urgent need to do so suddenly and without warning vanished when Jameson was born.
2. On that note, I’ve never had a cavity.
3. I bite my fingernails and clip my toenails constantly. I don’t like any of the white part to show.
4. If I could live anywhere in the whole wide world, it would be on a solitary stretch of New England seashore. Actually, make that a farm in Kentucky with rolling green hills and huge sprawling oak trees and miles of white fence. Or, hmm, I might like to try a Manhattan brownstone, just a short walk from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. And that’s only on this continent. (Maybe I don’t really know where I’d live if I had my druthers.)
5. The author I’ve read the most of: hands down, Carolyn Keene. (Of course, I don’t think such a person ever existed, but you get the idea.)
6. I’m a craft blog junkie.
7. I never did decide what I wanted to be when I grew up — but I have a feeling God wasn’t too thrown off by that. I think He’d already made up His mind, anyway.
Here are the rules for the game:
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.