Today, so far:
– a quadruple batch of blueberry muffins
– a house to myself, and a chair with panoramic views of amazing beauty
– a quick vacuum of the whole house (because you can’t just sit forever, you know)
– a new shovel
– the 8th evergreen shrub removed from the front of the house
– referring T-ball and rake-sharing
– wheel barrow rides all around our [huge, awesome, amazing, I-can’t-believe-this-is-ours] yard
– baths for dirty boys
– eggs and toast for lunch, and not just any eggs: eggs from the boy down the road. so pretty. so yum.
– wiping golden goo from 10 little fingers
– naptime for two, a bit of quiet for me.
What a nice day.
Miss you and your fun new house and your ambitious little boys and that crazy guy you call “hon”! Thanks for helping with the muffins. My heartaches for Lisa. May she know complete healing quickly!
Wow! Good for you! You’re getting stuff done! The pictures of your house are great. Doesn’t paint just make a world of difference? Keep up the good work!