Reading her blog today reminded me that I’d been tagged, too. Oh dear. Better late than never! Here goes:
1. What is your schools name and why?
Same as Angela: I don’t go to school.
2. How is your weather today?
Sunny and high 60s — a perfect autumn day.
3. What steals your joy?
Way too many things. And since it’s really my fault when I lack joy (because nothing can steal your joy unless you let it, right mom?), I can add insult to injury by letting a lack of joy steal my joy. If that makes sense.
4. Name 5 blessings you received this week.
Holding Aubrey one last time; having friends in Syracuse who housed me overnight with hardly any warning; a safe trip home; an extra day with Ryan this weekend; giggles from Jameson while we sang “Wheels on the Bus” this evening.
5. Favorite Scripture Passages?
Goodness. This question needs a few more parameters before it’s possible to answer. Chances are that if it’s one of your favorites, it’s one of mine, too.
6. Who in the Bible do you think you are most like?
Great question. I’d love to say Jesus… :)
7. The passage of scripture you read last?
Philippians 2 and 3.
8. Have you praised God for something weird?
I loved Angela’s answer — something about praising Him when chicken breasts are on sale. That’s probably my answer, too.
9. If you were making a greeting card for God, what would you say?
Thank You? Over and over? Does that sound right?
10. What is the best miracle God has performed in your life, or what is you favorite answered prayer?
I’m not sure I could pick one favorite here, either. I think the best miracle is that He is Emmanuel, God with us, all the time — and that He hears every prayer and answers them!
11. What is the most fun thing that you have done lately?
Watch Jameson experience a carousel for the first time.
12. How did you choose your screen name?
What screen name?